Thursday, May 2, 2013

Weekly Pull List - 5-1-2013

So this week I only got to pick up Green Arrow #19. That's it. Apparently I'm the only one pleased with the Worlds Collide crossover as part three was completely sold out. So, yeah.

Green Arrow #19 - As you probably know, I'm a fan of Green Arrow. So much so that when they made a TV show about him, I started a podcast about it. That being said, They decided to make Oliver Queen a younger, less troubled character than his better stories. That said, the current storyline is very similar to some plot threads in Arrow with a "dark archer" in Komodo who kicks oliver's ass at archery. It's okay, but not great. I'm hoping it will get better and the story will pay off, but we shall see.

So yeah... uh that's it this week. Next week should be a bit more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment